Wednesday, February 10, 2016

EtsyMetal Charm Swap 17 Progress!

Our EtsyMetal Team Charm Swap is underway! There is a voluntary "Animal" theme this round! We have gotten off to a bit of a late start this round but we are pulling it together and here is the progress so far. We have a very light roster this swap so expect to see some extra fantastic artwork this round! If this swap is under 10 participants we are more than likely to make a charm necklace for our shop instead of a bracelet. And as always, 50% of the proceeds will go towards the support of a Youth Arts Organization. (TBD)

This is her rough draft idea! Looks like she is working on a Tiger! Rawr! 
I just love her graphic styled artwork. Looking forward to seeing her progress.
 
 
Michele says she is still playing with animal prints and textures... Not sure what they will become as of yet.... Michele's work is always so perfectly made and beautiful!
 
 
Ok, I keep changing my mind! It was Giraffes, Elephants, Meerkats and Fishies... but, now I think I am going with these above. I want to hand carve these babies, I might have to pick straighter ones out as I am thinking I want to try to attach them to my mini lathe....
...and also thinking of fabricating a little dangly charm to it as well. But things can still change!
 
Also so far joining us this round are:
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>