Friday, September 5, 2014

Charm Swap 14 Update.....

Hi All! Michele here with this week's charm swap update! This week we have a few updates for you. The first one is from Sue of LSueSzabo. Sue sent in this photo and says "These are tiny UFOs, each a little hollow form made of sterling silver. Hand fabricated." That's a LOT of work, Sue, but they look great! 


Victoria from Experimetal also has an update for us. She sent in this photo and says "Progress is slow and steady, but I will be done on time! How cute are Victoria's charms!?! I can't wait to see them finished! 


And last but not least we have a second member who has finished their charms! Jen from Prox sent us a photo of her finished charms and says "I finished all 22 of my charms!  I just need to take all the official photos and send em out!" The look great Jen! 


That's all for this week! Until next time! ~ Michele


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>