Friday, August 8, 2014

Charm Swap 14 update....

Hi All! I'm back again this week with LOTS of charm swap news! All the charms are to be shipped and received by Sept 30 which will be here before we know it so I'm glad to see so many participants are hard at work! 

First this week we have some photos from Shannon of RubyGirl . Shannon says: "We made the mold and shot waxes today. I am going to cast one flask tomorrow to see how they look."




How cute are these little hammers! So adorable! ...

We also have an update from Anna of SeverinMetals. Anna created a "master" charm and sent photos of her before and after. You can see all the pieces in the second photo before she attached them all together to create her charm.



I think your "master" charm turned out great Anna! Keep up the good work! 

I also have an update from Meg of SimplyMega. Meg sent us a sketch of what she's got planned for her charm. I can't wait to see what she does with it! will it be silver? Copper? Brass? all of the above? we can only wait and see!


Sue from LSueSzabo saysI finally have decided on my charms. I am making tiny UFOs. just getting started tonight so no pics yet, but I'm excited about it." Can't wait to see what Sue comes up with! 



Debbie of FentonDesign sends us this photo:  




Debbie says: "It is said that a journey begins with a single step....well...here's mine! Summer is proving to be ridiculously busy but soon, oh so soon, I will post my final result. Stay tuned!" Hmmmm....I wonder what could this be??? I guess you will have to keep checking back for updates to see what Debbie will be making!



From Leslie with  ZLeslieJewelry:
"I'm working on my prototype. Here is the original sketch along with the copper base layer and the silver upper layer. I want to shape the silver a little more before I rivet the layers together.

I'll be adding a little 4mm carnelian to each one too."


And last but not least we have Betsy from BetsyBensen who sends us this photo and says: "Yipee! My 18 gauge fine silver arrived today and I can start sawing!" 





So many works in progress this week! Looks like I need to get moving on my charms! Maybe by next week I'll have something to show....Until next time! ~Michele


No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>