Saturday, January 11, 2014

What's New!

It's easy to see that etsymetal teammates are back in their studios working hard after the Holidays! Here's a selection of some of this week's new work...

 2Roses                                    LjBjewelry


AmityJewelry                               LSueSazbo


MicheleGradyDesigns                           Jewelietta




PeggieCalameJewelry                   KSkilesJewelry    


JenLawlerDesigns                     VictoriaTakahashi   


ArtbyWinona                              simplyMegA


                                     betsybensen

1 comment:

PyxeeStyx said...

Awesomesauce! I'm totally in.I recycle everything anyway. So where do I sign up, or post my work, etc. Already following the pinterest board. here's my link for an invite http://www.pinterest.com/pyxeestyx/
Thanks :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>