Monday, April 1, 2013

EMJC–April 2013 - “Tell a Story”

Our April challenge due to March 31st – “Tell a Story”
“Tell a Story Day”  is on April 27th.
Create anything you like with a little story.
Enjoy !

We have two stories for this challenge:
Deborah Lee Taylor
Deborah
Dinosaur fossil Bone, Sterling silver, Copper and Black rough tourmaline.
Deborah says: “Inspired by my 12yr old son. His fascination for dinosaurs since the age of 3 and his love for stones and finding cool treasures is an activity we enjoy discovering together. He gifted me this stone for Christmas. I was going to set it as a ring, but he has been sketching/drawing portraits lately, and one sketch of a woman has her wearing a necklace in the shape of this, so I set as a necklace.”

Laura Bouton
8603511659_35ccc9d052
Laura says: “The name of the brooch is "Grow" I believe we never stop growing no matter how old you are. Everyday you can learn something new, grow emotionally or spiritually. I thought that nature best represents how things are always growing and changing. At first there is a little sprout and then it grows into a flower.”

Our May challenge due to April 30th is: “Jewelry for my pet”
Enjoy !

1 comment:

Belcho USA Jewelry said...

Your brooch is so adorable. I recently went to the natural history museum. :)

www.belchousjewelry.blogspot.com

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>