Thursday, January 19, 2012

Charm Swap Update

Time marches on and this means our charm swap deadline is getting closer and closer!

Ruby from iacua posted this update this week:

"I finally finished my design for Etsymetal's charm swap 9! A simple twig with buds."





And a quick little teaser from Virginie of VirginieMartinStudio:

"For my first charm swap, you'll all get a Fleur de Lys which represents Québec... I haven't finish my prototype but it is getting clearer in my mind... keep posted"

We all have just over two months to get our charms designed, created and mailed off. I am excited for the upcoming weeks as I am sure we will be seeing more and more hints, updates and completed charms from the swap participants.

Until next time...

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>