Friday, August 20, 2010

Charm Swap 6

Our team charm swap deadline time is September 30,2010 - That's not so far away....
I am a bit impatient to see what we will come with.... It must be gorgeous collection of charms!

Sarah Breivis of Juju by Sarah is showing us this week what to wait for !

Sarah: " started working on some "pod" or "bean" charms. I first did one with a pierced out 'cracked' look, but then decided to go with the holes for sanity sake.
I plan on gold plating the charms, then brushing it off , and blackening the exterior. I did this for the first sample, but have not done the plating etc on the one I will be doing."



Gorgeous!!!! Thank you Sarah!!!


Can't wait......

1 comment:

Riki Schumacher said...

Ohhh, gorgeous! Love this. Riki Love the new design of the blog too!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>