Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Saving Time


Vials of Watch Parts from VaartSupplies


It feels like I have a billion full time jobs. There is never enough time to do everything, so I'm always analyzing my habits and wondering if there is a faster, easier, more streamlined way to get it all done.
And that's where you come in. I want to hear your tips on saving time at your bench, in your business and in your home. What little things do you do to get everything accomplished? Email me your ideas and I'll post them on "Saving Time Tuesdays." If we all work together, I'm sure we can add some minutes to our days!

Nina Dinoff shares her quick cooking tip:
"I have been buying loads of veggies and roasting them (with a bit of e.v.o.o. and salt and pepper) in the oven for 30-40 minutes. Then I mix them with whatever is around.

For instance, the other night I used onions, zucchini, tomatoes and mushrooms and made quesedillas. Then the next night I used them in a pasta with shrimp. This week I made a medley of yams and turnips from Trader Joe's and some broccoli with garlic. mixed that with cous-cous and feta cheese.

It's great because I barely have to do anything to cook it and it's healthy and delicious. The best part is that I have cooked veggies in the fridge for days and don't need to cook!"

Also try:
Roasted Vegetable Soup
Roasted Vegetable Salad with Goat Cheese
Roasted Vegetable Pizza

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 
>